Woven Edge Silk Ribbon, 1.25" Width
Looking for the perfect soft touch for your suite, or even wedding day items? Hand-dyed silk adds that finish you're looking for.
- Binding each suite before stuffing the envelope
- Tied or wax sealed with vellum covers and vellum overlays
- Tying favor tags to guest bags/gifts
Yardage depends on how you plan to use the ribbon.
- SPOOLS ARE APPROXIMATELY 32 YARDS
HOW MANY SPOOLS SHOULD YOU BUY?
Multiply the inches by quantity of suites/save the dates. DIVIDE that number by TWELVE for feet, then THREE for yardage. Base your order on that number
- COLOR VARIATION: This ribbon is hand dyed silk. This means that there can be some mild color inconsistency between spools.
OVERAGE: Please be sure you have plenty of extra ribbon. If your yardage estimate is cutting it close, it's best to have that extra spool, and you can always use it on the wedding day. Bouquets are great place to use extra ribbon!