Digital Release of a Pre-Made Monogram
We greatly value our clients' visions for their wedding day, and the inclusion of all cohesive elements. We also value the integrity of artwork produced by Empress Stationery, and therefore have a limited allowed use of any digital files we release. Thank you for your understanding, and working with us on keeping your artwork unique and special to each individual client.
DIGITAL FILES OF MONOGRAMS AND/OR OTHER ARTWORK CANNOT BE RELEASED PRIOR TO INVITATIONS BEING ORDERED.
HOW IT WORKS
- The order form will ask how you plan to use your digital file
- We will email a waiver within 1-2 business days of your order being placed. This waiver will list your specific intended use, and will require your signature.
- Once we receive your signed waiver, we will have digital files to you within 3-5 business days.
- A Black and White High Resolution JPEG
- A Black and White High Resolution EPS (Vector File)
- A Color High Resolution JPEG of Monogram with Watercolor Floral (if applicable)
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot release digital files of your monogram until your invitation order has been placed. You may order with your invitations, or anytime after, giving plenty of time to order items for your wedding day.